Peter Starbuck FCMI, FRICS, FCIOB, PhD, has been a manager for fifty years. He is a scholar of Peter F Drucker and was awarded a PhD from the Open University in 2007 for his thesis on the European Influences of Peter F Drucker.
- Founding Visiting Professor University Centre Shrewsbury
- Visiting Professor University of Chester
- Visiting Research Fellow to The Open University Business School
- Researcher and Contributor on Management to the British Library, a joint venture with the Chartered Management Institute
- Alma Mater: The Open University Business School
His commitment to management stems from a belief, as he sees it, as the only activity that can protect future prosperity for all.